The THARO V400E Series Plus feature a small footprint to fit your work environment.
- The V-425E prints at 203 dpi and up to 5 ips.
- The V-434E prints at 300 dpi and up to 4 ips.
Print labels right out of the box with the included FREE labeling software package EASYLABEL® Start.
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer modes are both standard on the V-425E and V-434E giving you the option to choose.
- Durable, impact resistant composite construction with media window for easy viewing and monitoring of remaining supplies.
- The thin film printhead provides high quality output, even with stepladder bar codes, in 203 or 300 DPI.
- The V-Series Plus is extremely easy to service and install options and accessories.
- A 300m ribbon capacity and a 5 inch label roll capacity gives you the benefit of less downtime and increased production.
- Built-in USB is standard for high-speed data transfer from your PC.
- Options for the V-425E Plus and V-434E Plus include: a cutter, an internal Ethernet Adapter Card, a wireless Ethernet Adapter, a Stripper Module to sense printed labels in strip-and-peel applications and a Compact Flash Expansion Slot with Real-Time Clock.
- The V-Series Plus printers features a 1 year or 1 million linear inch warranty on their printheads.
- The V-Series Plus printers are warrantied for 1 year.
|Windows Drivers (Windows 8/10)|
|Windows Drivers (Windows 2000/XP/Server 2000-2003/Vista/7 32&64 bits)|
|CUPS Drivers for Linux and MAC|
|NetSetting for Ethernet configuration|
|V400E-Series Plus Firmware|