NOTES: The following printer families are supported:
The following items were CORRECTED:
1. Corrected an ASCII to Unicode conversion problem when saving a format to an Apollo memory card. Would sometimes not use the correct code page.
2. Corrected a problem in the ActiveX where the use of certain international characters would cause an error when trying to set the value of a label field.
3. Corrected problem where the interpretation text of some symbologies would print very small on high resolution printers using the Windows driver.
4. Corrected a problem in the Apollo driver where a field was sometimes sent twice for a label format.
5. Corrected a problem in the Apollo driver when downloading a format to the memory card and creating a “replace file”. The format as saved on the card was incorrect.