NOTES: The following printer families are supported:
The following items were ADDED:
1. Added a new message when the user clicks on Help|EASYLABEL Help. It reads:
To view this help system, you need to be running Windows 98, Windows 2000, or have Internet Explorer 4 or higher installed. If you do not meet these requirements click “Cancel”. If you wish to proceed, click “Continue”.
There is also a check box that reads:
“Do not display this message again.”
2. Added support for German help.
The following items were CORRECTED:
1. Corrected the Windows Printer “Additional Options” problem. A GPF occurred when choosing YES for Additional Options with a Windows Printer.
2. Corrected Windows Long Port Names. A GPF occurred when entering the print queue, printer configuration, or any place that a list of available printers was displayed. There was a limit of 40 characters for this port name which caused the problem. This would happen mostly with network printers or fax drivers since they tend to have longer path names.
3. Corrected problem with EAN and Apollo. There was a problem when using the EAN symbology with an Apollo printer. By using the weighted mod check digit, an invalid barcode could be produced.
4. Corrected a problem with flipping a format on a Zebra printer. There was a problem when flipping the format in EASYLABEL and printing it on a Zebra printer. The fields would not hold position.