New Printers: HP LaserJet, CF1000
1. Cursor will always appear on the display screen when there is a label image displayed, even if no mouse is attached.
2. Text fields that have a Source of Data as “Fixed”, “When Printed”, or “Database”, can be changed from the Print Menu. For Database fields, the actual value is entered and changed, rather than the search key.
3. When entering variable database data, if the database keys are NOT ENTERED, EASYLABEL assumes that the user wants to print ALL records. (This is the same as typing in $ALL).
4. The options for selecting and printing records from a database are ALL, Range, Marked or Conditional.
5. Added support for Code 128 A control codes.