New Printers: Sato
1. Line spacing for a paragraph field
Allows you to adjust the space between lines of text in a paragraph for easier control of field geography.
2. Full justify for a paragraph field
Provides the user with the ability to format a paragraph to have crisp left and right edges. Not yet available for: TrueType fonts on the Fargo-Datamax printer, TrueType and Scalable fonts on the Zebra printers.
3. Bidirectional Communications
Supports the cancel command from the printer. Allows the user to cancel a job that has already sent to the printer. (For Sato Printers Only).
1. Print Date does not print correct date when Internal Scalable fonts are used and special formatting is Short Date, Long Date or Julian Date.
2. The “&” character showing as an “_” character on the screen.